Grace after surgery
- Here is a picture of 22 month old Grace O'Gorman after Surgery. Please
help us to raise money for Grace`s MEDICAL costs that may exceed $800,000.00
- Grace has been diagnosed with Stage IV Neuroblastoma a very
serious cancer of young children
- The prognosis showed a relatively low survival rate of approximately 20-25% in the UK.
- Intensive research indicated her best chance was to go to Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital (MSKCC) in New York for surgery & Monoclonal Antibody Treatment- with an 80% survival possibility.
- In Ireland- 10-15 cases occur per year
- In the UK- 80-100 cases occur per year
- In the entire USA- 600-700
cases occur per year
- See Grace's Story for more info
- Grace’s Fund in the United Kingdom is part of the 2Simple Trust campaign for children with Neuroblastoma. Other current appeals include the Jack Brown Appeal, Hannah Edwards Appeal and Jacob Marsland Appeal. Any funds raised left unused for a particular appeal will go to any of the remaining appeals on this site to help other children suffering with Neuroblastoma who are in urgent need of treatment.
cLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO A SONG COMPOSED FOR GRACE in New York City by Dee Carstensen, vocals and harp by Dee Carstensen, flute and vibes by Michael Manieri October 2008
|The 2Simple Trust – working for children
© Grace's Fund All Rights Reserved